Class offered : Art classes & Acrylic painting for kids and adults.
Days : Fridays
Fees : Upon request
Tower 6. Jacaranda G 304
Teacher’s Name: Somesh Arya
Class Offered: Power yoga
Class Days: 5 days a week
Class Time: 10- 11 am
Venue: T3 H block basement corridor.
Contact : 74111 29550
Other batch is 6-7 am , near swimming pool , 1500/-
And one more at 8 am , 5 days a week , near swimming pool , 2000/-
Kids yoga 8:30 am to 9:30 am , near swimming pool , Saturday-Sunday, 1500/-
Teacher’s Name: Madhavi Mulukuri
Class Offered: Yoga
Class Days: Weekdays – Mon, Wed & Fri ; Weekends – Sat & Sun
Class Time: Weekdays – 7:30AM – 8:30 AM ; Weekends – 7 – 8 AM
Fees: 900/- per month for weekdays ; 600 /- per month for weekends classes
Venue: T3 Podium opposite to D Block
Contact : 8197069198
Information: Madhavi (owner and resident of T3, C 401)
Teachers: Prateek and Surbhi Porwal
Course Offered: RajYoga Meditation
Course Timings: 4pm to 6pm** (All Days)
Course Details: RajYoga Meditation is a 7 days course (30 min-45 min per day).
After completing the course, you can also join us in the Daily Morning Meditation Practice from 5 am – 6 am.
Venue: Tower 3, A-402
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
** You can also call or email us in case you want to take the Course at any other time slot.
“RajYoga is a communication between the Soul and the Supreme Soul (Incorporeal GOD)).
RajYoga transcends the mind beyond the body and creates lasting peaceful experiences. RajYoga meditation connects the mind directly to the Source of Spiritual power. This creates a peaceful personality, a strong mind and a healthy body.”
Benefits of RajYoga:
1. It helps us realise the real ‘I’ and experience the True Bliss, Happiness & Peace.
2. It makes our SOUL regain its original Nature of Peace and Purity which in turn makes us emotionally very strong in Overpowering daily issues like Anger, Depression,Nervousness, Stress, Tension etc.( Try it out once, it really works. Many people have benefited from it in dealing with Anger,Depression etc.)
3. It helps us in bringing Balance between the Corporate Life and the Personal Life by developing our Decision Making and Balancing power. We learn to prioritize the things in right order, thus making our life balanced.
About Us :
I am an Electronics Engineer from IIT-BHU & My wife is a Software Engineer from BITS Pilani. We have been practicing RajYoga regularly from past one year and have experienced very positive changes in our life since then, be it corporate or personal. We would be happy to teach this Meditation to our fellow residents.
- Teacher’s Name: Navina Anand
- Class Offered: Cross Training- Aerobics, Strength Training, kickboxing etc
- Class Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Class Time: 9:15 -10:15am
- Fees: Rs. 1500
- Venue: T1 Club house
- Contact : Navina @ 9686351000
Classes Offered : Vocal (Singing), Keyboard, Harmonium
Teacher : Mrs. Shraddha Prabhu
Venue: T3, H 402
Information: Shraddha has over 7 years of teaching experience in Music apart from being a full time musician for more than 30 years.
The Following batches are currently running
- Keyboards for Adults (18+)
- Keyboard for Children( 6 -18)
- Singing for Tots (5-6)
- Singing for Children (7 and above)
Contact: Nine Double Eight Zero Two Eight Five Three Five Zero
Name – Namrata Verma
Day- Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Time – Thu 730 to 830
Sat – 915 to 1015
Sun – 915 to 1015
Eligibility – adults
Fees – 1800 for 3 classes and 1500 for 2
Venue – MPH
Contact – +91 99-00-142332